6 Different Ways to Treat Cellulite & How We Help Ensure Results!
- Lumicell Wave 6
- Subcision Therapy
- Celfina Cellulite Treatment
We understand better than most that Cellulite on woman can make you feel embarrassed to wear anything above the knee, forget about shorts or a swimsuit!
At Renew we treat our Houston woman suffering from cellulite with a combative approach tailored to their individual and specific needs. Many factors contribute to Cellulite in woman, not just 1… So why try to get rid of Cellulite with just 1 treatment or approach?
So, what are the contributing factors to this dreaded C-word?
- Amongst factors predisposing to the development of cellulite, one we often see is resulting directly from hormonal disorders. Sadly, as we age our cellulite tends to get worse due to the thinness or loss of skin laxity and vascular movement closer to the skin surface.
- We should also mention the genetic factors as well. Family tendencies exist to wrong deposition of the fatty tissue and its characteristic organization of the connective fibers holding fat cells and puling on skin, causing those unsightly lump and dimples.
- Bad eating habits are other non-hormone or genetic risk factors for the development of cellulite. The increased supply of carbohydrates and fats supports hyperinsulinemia which, among others, intensifies the process of lipogenesis or toxins accumulating and assisting in the growth of fat cells.
- Badly balanced diet with a lot of preservatives and salt in the food supports retention of liquids which results in swelling of fat cells.
- Other factors are low physical activity or a physically limited lifestyle due to injury or infection which disturb correct functioning of circulation and support causing accumulation of fatty tissue.
In the prevention of cellulite, it is very important to pay attention to all these factors predisposing to its formation. Some of these factors having a significant influence on cellulite, as for example genetic factors, are outside the range of any possible alteration, therefore it is worthwhile to concentrate on the elimination of factors, which we can have a real influence, like the change of the inappropriate diet or introducing a more active lifestyle.
So how do we at Renew Body Contouring reduce or get rid of your cellulite?
We use a combination of modalities that your body best responds to and your pocket book.
Beating cellulite takes a “treatment plan” not just a procedure, that’s why we have the best proven results in Houston for smoothing out cellulite. Depending on the grade of cellulite and the reason why you have it, we create your treatment plan based on those paramotors and your goals. Without giving away all our “Beauty Secrets” Here are a few ways we treat and get results for our patients:
- Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is a well known and promising technology for non-surgical body contouring, fat and cellulite reduction. Pure RF energy alone such as the, FORMA PLUS™, BODYFX™, and Cellfina™, devices or RF in combination with other modalities or lasers such as the Lumicell™ Strawberry Laser Lipo™ or Lipo Cavitation devices which combine RF, Ultrasound, or Laser Diode Energy with Infrared, (Vacuum Therapy) tissue mobilization and suction can also be used in treatments to effectively contour the body and reduce the appearance of cellulite and fat. With deep, controlled heating of the fatty layers under the skin, the effects of tissue tightening and increased blood circulation mean that fatty deposits are drained through the lymphatic system, reducing the appearance of cellulite. With all our current technologies, most people should see an immediate result, at least a mild improvement in their skin tone and texture, with a temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite and possible inch loss. However, with any modality that heats and empties the lipids from the fat cell you do risk it filling back up, making these less permanent but faster acting results.
All these treatments have minimal risks or downtime. Prices for individual treatments depend on area/s treated, time needed, and device used. Expect $99-$2500 per treatment.
- Coolsculpting with the new CoolSmooth applicator is excellent for the lateral thigh/saddle bag area. We have had amazing results with not only improving the saddle bags but with improving cellulite in the areas treated with the smooth applicator as well. However, It is not for sagging or skin tightening. Coolsculpting is the best treatment for reduction of localized fat deposits on the outer thighs and back or front of the legs. Since the fatty tissue is very fibrous eliminating the number of fat cells trapped in those bands can correct the appearance of cellulite with long term results, and it is one of the few devices that permanently eliminates fat cells other than liposuction. We use CoolSculpting with RF or other modalities to remodel the cells and collagen also to tighten the skin. $550-$1500 per applicator.
- BodyFX is best for getting rid of unwanted fat, renewing the skin, and removing unattractive cellulite, sounds like the complete wish list for many women. BodyFX is a revolutionary FDA-cleared device, the latest non-invasive procedure in body contouring that kills fat, shrinks fat, tightens skin, and increases collagen. BodyFX not only treats fat cells, cellulite and the skin. It is also color blind and can treat all skin types. Using radio frequency energy and heat, fat cells are permanently reduced and naturally flushed from the body. Unlike CoolSculpting, which address only fat cells, BodyFX treats the skin as well. Coupled with Negative Pressure Massage, radio frequency energy is evenly distributed and the skin is tightened. This is also our preferred treatments for corrective liposuction, fat cell removal. Requires 6-10 treatments and takes 2-3 months for maximum results. $200-$400 per treatment.
- Lastly, many have always wondered: If we can put a man on the moon, why can’t we get rid of the craters in our bum? Then American ingenuity happened (probably a woman, lol) unlike most devices that come from overseas the USA launched FDA Cleared for Cellulite Removal Cellfina a clinical treatment for the root cause of cellulite: sagging bands of connective tissue that pull the skin down, causing it to pucker. Cellfina involves either our plastic surgeon or BSN severing the bands with a needle, which leaves the skin free to bounce back into dreamy smoothness. One treatment yields results that can last two years—maybe longer as we are still following the longevity of this awesome treatment! Pros: Only 1 Treatment needed. Cons: Some pain during treatment and bruising after treatment. We recommend 3 infrared sauna treatments per week to accelerate the healing. Doesn’t tighten skin either, we recommend RF or laser for follow up skin tightening. $3000-$5000 per treatment.
AND NOW FOR THE REALLY GOOD PART.. OUR GRAND FINALLY … HOW INFRARED SAUNAS MAY HELP YOU BANISH CELLULITE, BURN CALORIES AND BOOST METABOLISM
Six years ago, and much research later we discovered (and subsequently became obsessed with) a game changer: the infrared body wrap and sauna. Unlike conventional saunas, which only heat the air, infrared saunas produce the same spectrum of rays that come from the sun penetrating more than 1.5 inches into the body, but without the UV radiation, so they’re completely safe. Now I know sweating isn’t particularly attractive or appealing, but you want to know why it helps cellulite? Detoxification! Radiant heat stimulates your deeper tissues and organs, allowing them to release stored toxins. In a regular sauna, your sweat consists of 95 to 97 percent water, while in an infrared sauna, only 80 to 85 percent of it is water—with the remaining 15 to 20 percent being your toxic load. That’s right: lovely things like heavy metals, chemicals and other toxins are leaving your body!
If burning calories sitting down doesn’t sound like a dream come true to you, I don’t know what does. Like I said, just 30 minutes in an infrared sauna can burn up to 600 calories up to 1200 in 50 min! The sauna’s heat makes your heart beat faster, which causes you to sweat, which in turn burns calories. One study showed reduced waist circumference and weight loss in those who weren’t exercising but used infrared saunas regularly instead. Sauna time also helps to reduce the appearance of that nasty c-word—cellulite—under the skin by promoting blood circulation and sweating. Combining sessions with dry brushing can also help. Use a natural fiber brush to remove dead skin cells and stimulate the lymphatic and circulation system before your sauna. Sauna after your Body Contouring treatments to add the benefit of faster toxic relief! The Infrared sauna is included with all cellulite packages.
Same as all medical treatments, anti-cellulite treatments should always be preceded by a thorough interview and medical consultation. Call today 281-201-0101 to see what treatment plan will be best for you!